Ndj-1f Brookfield Viscometer
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,000-10,000 / Piece|
The instrument is designed and made according to the requirement of the T0625 "Asphalt Brookfield Rotation Viscosity Test (Brookfield Viscometer Method)" in the Industry Standard of People's Republic of China JTJ052 Specifications and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine the absolute viscosity of the Newtonian liquids and the apparent viscosity of the non-Newtonian liquids.
The instrument adopts the advanced mechanical design technology, manufacturing techniques and microcomputer technology for temperature control, data collection, and data processing. It takes a white background light, ultra bright LCD screen as display screen. The instrument also equips a pin type micro-printer for data output. The measurement data can be shown on the display screen in real time and printed out through the printer. In addition, the instrument can connect to the PC through the RS232 communication interface.
The instrument has the characteristics of high measurement sensitivity, reliable results and delicate shape, as well as convenience to be operated. It can be widely used to determine the viscosity of various liquids such as asphalt, hot sol, paraffin, high polymer and so on.
II. Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Measurement range: 25 mPa·s~1×107 mPa·s ( If choosing the No.30 spindle, the measurement range can extend to 2×107 mPa·s)
2. Spindle: No. 21, 27, 28, 29 total four types of spindles (the No.30 is optional)
3. Spindle speed: 0.1~200 RPM, continuously speed regulation (With 12 grades of speed)
4. Measurement error: ±2% (F·S), choosing the No.30 spindle, it will be ±3% (F·S)
5. Temperature control range: 25 ºC~200 ºC
6. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1 ºC
7. Sample cylinder cubage: 20 ml
8. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz
9. Ambient temperature: 5 ºC~35 ºC (when the control temperature of the heater is close to the ambient temperature, turn on the air conditioner to allow the ambient temperature is approximately 5 ºC lower than the control temperature of the heater);
10. Relative humidity: ≤80%