Coating Thickness Gauge
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,000-5,000 / Piece|
This instrument is portable coating thickness gauge. It can test the coating thickness swiftly and accurately without damage but also can test the thin film thickness. It can be used widely in the detecting fields as manufacturing industry, metal-processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection and so on. It is the professional and necessary instrument for material protection.
1. Measuring principle: Magnetic induction & Eddy current
2. Measuring range: (0~1250) μm, depends on probes. maximum 10mm for the probe F10. Refer to Appendix.
3. Low range resolution: 0.1μm
4. Accuracy: ±(3%Thickness+1) μm, depends on probes and conditions
5. Display:4 digits LCD with EL backlight
6. Memory for up to 20 files (up to 50 values for each file) of stored values.
7. Unit system: Metric (μm),Imperial (mil)
8. Power source: Two "AA" size, 1.5 Volt alkaline batteries. 200 hours typical operating time (EL backlight off).
10. Dimensions:125mm×67mm×31 mm
1. With different external probes, the gauge can be applied to measuring thickness of non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrate, as well as non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal substrate.
2. Five types of probes (F400, F1, F10, N1, CN02) are available for different application. F10 probe measures up to 10mm.
3. Two measuring modes: single or continuous, changeable.
4. Two calibration methods can be applied to the gauge; And the system error of the probe can be corrected with the basic probe calibration method.
5. Measured values and user information are shown on a large, easy-to-read LCD. A display back light ensures easy reading of screen data in poorly-lit conditions.
6. Measuring status indicator showing the measuring status.
7. The gauges' user-friendly measuring system permits automatic storage of up to 1000 readings in one memory matrix for later statistical evaluation.
8. Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
9. Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
10. USB1.1 communication port. Optional software to process the stored data on the PC.
11. Compact aluminum case,suitable for use under poor working
|2||Probe||1||F1 or N1|
|3||Calibration Foils||5 PCS|
|4||Zero plate||1||Iron or Aluminum|
|7||Alkaline Battery||2 PCS||AA size|
|9||Other type of probes|
|10||DataPro software||1||On CD|
Working temperature: -10ºC~+50ºC;
Relative humidity: ≤90%;
The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.