Syfd800c Portable Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,000-10,000 / Piece|
The SYFD800C is an advanced digital ultrasonic flaw detector featuring a multi-color TFT LCD and a host of new features to meet challenging inspection requirements. It combines powerful flaw detection and measurement capabilities, extensive data storage, and the ability to transfer detailed inspection data to the PC via its high-speed USB port.
The instrument incorporates many advanced signal processing features including a 15MHz RF bandwidth to permit testing of thin materials, narrowband filters to improve signal to noise in high gain applications, a spike pulser for applications requiring higher frequencies, and a tunable square wave pulser to optimize penetration on thick or highly attenuating materials.
The instrument can be widely used in locating and sizing hidden cracks, voids, disbands, and similar discontinuities in welds, forgings, billets, axles, shafts, tanks and pressure vessels, turbines, and structural components.
The instrument extends the performance and range of applications that are capable of being satisfied by a portable instrument. The quality, portability, durability, and dependability that you have come to expect from the popular Mitech SYFD Series of instruments remain.
Hi-resolution (640×480 pixels) multi-color TFT LCD with 4 user-selectable brightness control provides high contrast viewing of the waveform from bright, direct sunlight to complete darkness.
The hi-resolution multi-color TFT LCD display with fast 60 Hz update gives an "analog look" to the waveform providing detailed information that is critical in many applications including nuclear power plant inspections.
Up to 9999 mm in steel; range selectable in fixed steps or continuously variable. Suitable for use on large work pieces and in high-resolution measurements.
1. Pulse Energy selectable among 200V, 300V, 400V, 500V and 600V..
2. Pulse Width tunable from 0.1µs to 0.5 µs to match the probes with different frequency.
3. Pulse Repetition Frequency adjustable from 10 Hz to 1 KHz in 1 Hz increments.
4. Damping selectable among 68Ω,100Ω,150Ω and 500Ω for optimum probe performance
5. Test Modes include Pulse echo, dual and thru-transmission
1. Sampling:10 digit AD Converter at the sampling speed of 160 MHz
2. Rectification:Positive Halfwave, Negative Halfwave, Fullwave and RF
3. Analog Bandwidth: 0.5MHz to 15MHz capability with selectable frequency ranges (automatically set by the instrument) to match probe for optimum performance.
4. Gain:0 dB to 110 dB adjustable in selectable steps 0.1 dB, 2 dB, 6 dB, and locked.
1. Two fully independent gates offer a range of measurement options for signal height or distance using peak triggering.
2. The echo-to-echo mode allows accurate gate positioning for signals which are extremely close together.
3. Gate Start: Variable over entire displayed range
4. Gate Width: Variable from Gate Start to end of displayed range
5. Gate Height: Variable from 0 to 99% Full Screen Height
6. Alarms: Threshold positive/negative
Memory of 1000 channel files to store calibration set-ups
Memory of 10000 wave files to store A-Scan patterns and instrument settings.
All the files can be stored, recalled and cleared.
Screen scenes can be captured as movie files. More than 10 hours movie can be saved to the inside memory. They can be re-played using the instrument or the PC software delivered with the instrument.
Video Recorder is useful in many situations, it is very convenient for those who want to analyze the probing activities later.
1. Semiautomatic two point calibration: Automated calibration of transducer zero offset and/or material velocity
2. Flaw Locating:Live display Sound-path, Projection (surface distance), Depth, Amplitude,
3. Flaw sizing: Automatic flaw sizing using AVG/AVG or DAC, speeds reporting of defect acceptance or rejection.
4. Digital Readout and Trig. Function: Thickness/Depth can be displayed in digital readout when using a normal probe and Peam path, Surface Distance and Depth are directly displayed when angle probe is in use.
5. Both the DAC and the AVG method of amplitude evaluation are available.
6. AWS D1.1.
7. Curved Surface Correction feature
8. Crack Height Measure function
9. Weld figure feature
10. Magnify gate:spreading of the gate range over the entire screen width
11. Video Recording and play
12. Auto-gain function
13. Envelope: Simultaneous display of live A-scan at 60 Hz update rate and envelope of A-scan display
14. Peak Hold: Compare frozen peak waveforms to live A-Scans to easily interpret test results.
15. A Scan Freeze:Display freeze holds waveform and sound path data
16. B Scan display feature
17. Real Time Clock
18. The instrument clock keeps running tracking the time.
High speed USB2.0 port. Two USB modes can be selected: U-DISK and U-BRIDGE. In U-DISK mode, the instrument acts as a usb flash disk when connected to pc. Configuration files, saved pictures and recorded movies can be copied to pc when possible. In U-BRIDGE mode, the instrument exchanges data with DataPro Software. The optional DataPro software helps manage and format stored inspection data for high-speed transfer to the PC. Data can be printed or easily copied and pasted into word processing files and spreadsheets for further reporting needs. New features include live screen capture mode and database tracking.
Internal rechargeable Li-ion battery pack rated 7.2V at 8800 mAh10 hours nominal operating time depending on display brightness 8-10 hours typical recharge time
1. Range: 0 to 9999 mm, at steel velocity
2. Material Velocity: 1000 to 9999m/s
3. Display Delay: -20 to 3400 µs
4. Probe Delay/Zero Offset : 0 to 99.99µs
5. Sensitivity: 110 dB max in selectable resolution 0.1, 1.0, 2.0, 6.0 dB and locked.
6. Test Modes: Pulse echo, dual element and thru-transmission
7. Pulser: Tunable Square Wave Pulser
8. Pulse Repetition Frequency ranges from 10 Hz to 1000 Hz
9. Pulse Energy: 200V, 300V, 400V, 500V, 600V selectable
10. Bandwidth (amplifier bandpass ): 0.5 to 15 MHz
11. Gate Monitors: Two independent gates controllable over entire sweep range
12. Rectification: Positive half wave, negative half wave, full wave, RF
13. System Linearity: Horizontal: +/-0.2% FSW, Vertical: 0.25% FSH, Amplifier Accuracy +/-1 dB.
14. Reject (suppression): 0 to 80% full screen height
15. Units: Inch or millimeter
16. Transducer Connections: BNC or LEMO
17. Power Requirements: AC Mains 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
18. Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 50ºC
19. Storage Temperature: -30ºC to 50ºC